Our privacy commitment (last updated 23.02.2024)
Vintage Visual is committed to respecting the privacy rights and concerns of all users of our websites and mobile applications.
This policy answers the following questions:
• How do we collect data about you?
• What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
• Will we share your personal information with third parties?
• What choices do you have about the collection and use of your personal information?
• What security measures do we take to safeguard your personal information?
How do we collect data about you?
We collect personal information when you purchase a product; subscribe to our newsletter; receive customer or technical support or via website cookies.
Vintage Visual collects your personal data in one of two possible ways:
- directly from you in cases where Vintage Visual is providing a service to you directly by website or App;
What information we collect about you and how do we use it?
Types of Information We Collect
Personal information means information that can be used to identify and contact you. You do not need to submit personal information to access the Service generally. However, you may be required to submit personal information to access certain aspects of the Service or when you purchase a product in online store.
The types of personal data we may collect from you include your name, email address, billing address, phone number, and credit card type, or other payment information. We may also collect non-personal information such as your mobile device type, when you accessed the Service, and from what location you access the Service.
Third-party privacy policies
Through the Service, you may be able to access technology, software and services owned and controlled by third parties (“ Third-Party Features ”) by clicking on a third-party logo or URL displayed via the Service.
How do we use your personal information?
The personal information you provide to us will allow us to communicate with you and provide the Service to you. This includes package delivery; processing orders; handling your customer service questions or issues; alerting you of new products, services, features, or enhancements to the Service; verifying your identity; requesting feedback, and distributing newsletters.
Before we use your personal information for a purpose that is substantially different than the purpose we collected it for or that you later authorized, we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out. In such a case we will notify you about those activities and offer to opt-out via email.
We may use anonymized data about your orders and use of Services for Analytical purposes (the “ Analytical Data ”), for example, to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views, and other statistics about users of the Service. We also may use this data to monitor the Service’s performance and to make the Service easier and more convenient to use.
Our servers automatically record information that your device sends whenever you use the Service. This information includes, among other things, your Internet Protocol (IP) address and device type, which aspects of the Service you use, and from where, and when, and how long you use them. We use this information to monitor and analyze how users use the Service, to provide customer service, and to maintain and improve the Service. We may also collect similar information from emails we may send to you: these help us to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. This information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service. Logs may also be monitored for unauthorized activities.
Will we share your information with thrid parties?
Sharing Your Information
The personal information we have gathered about you will be shared only with authorized persons under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers. We share your personal information with service providers that we engage to process information on our and your behalf. Additionally, we may partner with other companies to process, analyze, and/or store data, including, but not limited to, Analytical Data. While providing services for us, these companies may access your personal information.
- Asset Transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or other transaction involving the transfer of some or all of Vintage Visuals assets, the information collected from you could be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable means to notify you through email and/or a prominent notice displayed via the App.
How can you control your information?
You may update or request rectification or deletion of your personal information stored by Vintage Visual by writing to us at email@example.com . We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity. In some circumstances we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your information.
If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, emails, or other announcements, you may unsubscribe by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating directly to your account.
Data Protection Officer – Questions or Complaints
Vintage Visual Lighting has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“ DPO ”) to mediate any questions or complaints you may have and also to facilitate the usage of data subject rights under the GDPR. You can contact the DPO by writing to us at email@example.com .
You can direct any questions or complaints about the use or disclosure of your personal data to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes regarding the use or disclosure of your personal data within
(30) days of receiving your complaint.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES